Food Transparency: What’s Possible for 2021 and Beyond …Before we take a look at the technology available to integrate the supply chain, we do want to point out that the reasons a company might not be willing to ….
Innovations that keep you relevant and efficient
Services using technology to bring visibility to the supply chain
Bringing you end-to-end data collection, management, and analysis to present new possibilities in protecting our food supply and monitoring our supply chain with the help of new technologies.
Dapicon creates value by utilizing the collection of data from different supply chain sources. This actionable data can be used to increase supply chain efficiencies, enhance visibility, and provide rich analytics for better decision making.
- Predictive/Prescriptive Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Product Quality Algorithms
- Shelf-Life Algorithms
- Analytics & Reports (Power BI)
- Forecasting Models
- Automated Document Reconciliation
- Free Consulting (GS1, EDI, PTI)
a new age of data sharing
Revolutionizing How We Share and Utilize Data
Benefiting You, Our Customer
- Collaboration on present and future business efficiencies
- An extension of your eyes and ears in the overall supply chain
- Handling the due diligence on new solutions
- Provides a data platform that connects trading partners and their service providers
- Enables data to be used by the entire supply chain
- Seeks and then uses the input of supply chain participants
- Who had it, when, where and for how long
- What was the temperature, humidity and condition
- How outside factors affect the quality of product
- Data aggregated, analyzed and fed into algorithms
- Data conveyed to our users in meaningful reports, charts, exportable files, alerts and forecasts
Better decision making
- Data to identify, aggregate, analyze and convey results
- Connecting the dots so that you don’t have to
- Faster access to data leads to more informed decisions
Every dapicon feature has been created with industry input and industry use-cases
We believe in innovation with verifiable use-case scenarios
We believe in utilizing existing infrastructure (when possible)
We believe in using industry standards, not proprietary ones
We believe the PTI is the means to the end
We believe in minimizing your costs to use our services
We will not blur the lines between traceability and “transparency”
We believe in being a Solution Partner, not just a Solution Provider
using technology to solve the information void
maximizing the value of data
Dapicon utilizes the large investments you have already made in technology such as EDI and the PTI to address whole-chain traceability without asking you to invest in additional technologies and processes.
To learn more about our services using technology to bring visibility to the supply chain...
Bringing visibility to the supply chain trhough technology
food safety and traceability
Want more transparency when it comes to making food choices?
Dapicon’s consumer app is the tool you are looking for to make educated decisions when it comes to understanding food safety and traceability.
Dapicon is an innovator in food technology and we are currently designing a new application that assists you, the consumer, in your buying decisions.
3 Things to Know when Choosing a Solution Provider to Secure Your Companies Future It’s only been a short while since the world has been